Monday, September 15, 2014

Feeling blue? Gratitude!

Dunno about you, but for me, gratitude is a life-changer. If I am ever feeling down it is the one instant pick-me-up guaranteed to work - even better than new shoes!

I know we've all heard it before. Cultivate an attitude of gratitude. Gratitude Journals. Etc. But the idea keeps circling because it works.

I often forget to be grateful. But when I do I feel instantly happier. And it's not false either. It's a real joy. Sometimes I go all out and count running water and electricity as reasons to feel grateful - but that's because they are! Many domestic workers and laborers in South Africa still have to walk to get water and have no electricity, so just think about your luck if you have those!

So let's get out our pens and paper (or open up a new word doc) and list ten things we are grateful for RIGHT NOW.

See?

With love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment